Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 195USD 55
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
- Be fishermen special guest!
- Enjoy a seafood lunch according to antique ceviche tradition!
- Embark on lima food boat! Explore the microcosm and history of Chorrillos Bay.
- Hands on ceviche with our local chef for a cooking class!
- Relax with a Pisco Sour and savour this exclusive live cooking lunch tasting with an exceptional coastline view.
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting atthe starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
- Departures: Saturdays and Sundays.
- 11h00 Start of the inmersion. Meet our local fisherman who’ll guide through the seafood market and discover the variety of marine ingredients used in peruvian coastline cuisine.
- ABOARD THE FOOD BOAT
- 11h30 Navigation on the Pacific Ocean to observe “Salto del Fraile” reef, Herradura beach and Lima’s whole bay. Then back to a quiet cove so we can follow with the rest of the activities.
- 12h00 Traditional fishing class with the fisherman.
- APRONS ON
- 12h15 Pisco Sour appetizer and ocean to table lunch with the best view on Lima.
- 12h30 Make your own ceviche from the ocean to the table! Participative ceviche cooking class
- 14h00 Time to come back to the ground.
- Guided visit at the seafood market with a local guide.
- Harbour entry fee.
- 26 ft. boat with lunch tables.
- Marine excursion with a fisherman.
- Seafood chef from the community.
- Ceviche and pisco sour cooking class.
- 3-course onboard meal.
- One Pisco sour and soft drink.
- Mineral water.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Does not include pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Gastronomy (incluida)
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.