- Contact with the nature.
- Activities by bicycle.
- Bonfire Night.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Bosque y Pirámides de Túcume
- Pick up at the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer to the Ecolodge.
- 10:00 am - Departure by bicycle to explore the Pomac Forest.
- We visited the "Millenary Tree", Mirador Salinas and Huaca "El Oro".
- 1:00 pm - Typical lunch at Ecolodge.
- 2:30 pm - Visit to Piramides de Túcume.
- Dinner and campfire night.
- Morning of relaxation in the pool.
- Check out: Transfers to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers Terrestrial Terminal / Airport - Accommodation (arrival and return).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions to visit.
- Guided (in Spanish).
- 1 Night of accommodation.
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Typical lunch of the area.
- 1 Dinner
- Wood fire.
- Land or Air Tickets to and from Chiclayo.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, at will).
- It is recommended: Wear light clothing, hat, slippers, repellent, swimwear, etc.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Ecolodge "Huaca de Piedra"
- The Ecolodge "Huaca de Piedra" is an intimate and exclusive lodging located in the buffer zone of the Bosque de Pómac Historical Sanctuary in Lambayeque, just 10 minutes from the district of Íllimo.
- It has restaurant service, tours, laundry service, horseback riding, bicycle rental, swimming pool and board games.
- Its infrastructure and services will allow you to enjoy a pleasant and unforgettable experience in contact with nature.
Full Day - Lord of Sipán - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Enjoy the North - Bosque de Pómac - 2d / 1n - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching