DescriptionOn this experience you will find history, nature and mystery. Enjoy the wildlife at the Ballestas Islands and the Oasis of Huacachina, the only one in South America. Fly over the millenarian and enigmatic Nazca Lines.
- Close contact with nature at the Ballestas Islands.
- Fly over the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
- Visit “Huacachina”, the only Oasis in South America
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Lima Metropolitana.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Visit Ballestas islands, fly over the Nazca Lines and visit the Huacachina Oasis
- The adventure starts very early in the morning, around 4:00am. The idea is to avoid the crazy traffic in Lima but also be on time for the Ballestas Islands tour. Along the road there are chances to see some farm fields, beaches and small villages.
- After three hours of driving on the Panamerican highway is Paracas beach, famous for being the entrance to the Paracas National Reserve. Here the scientists found more than one thousand species of animals. From here starts the boat ride to Ballestas Islands.
- Ballestas Islands are considered the “Peruvian Galapagos” due the amount of species of birds and fish around the area. Here there are good chances to see lots of sea lions, penguins, the endemic bird Inca Tern, seals and maybe dolphins.
- After being so close to the wildlife is time to enjoy the mystery and enigmatic Nazca Lines. The ancient Nazca people drew huge figures on the desert. It was a calendar, or just and offering to the gods? Many theories about the Nazca lines, including aliens, you can choose your favorite. This is a 1h 45 flight from Pisco to see the lines from the sky of Nazca and then back to Pisco.
- Continuing with this super adventure, it’s time to move to Huacachina Oasis, the only Oasis of South America, here you can have a local lunch and spend some free time, also you have the option of doing the Sand Boogie or the Sand Boarding, if not you can chill out at the pool of the restaurant.
- At the end of this experience, is time to go back to Lima through the same way. We know is a long day, but Travel Buddies will make it unforgettable.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Airport Tax
- Tour and fees to Ballestas Boat ride.
- Specialized guide in Spanish / English.
- >> The service can also be provided in French, Portuguese and / or German, for an additional cost. Consult if required.
- Service es provided en Private Mode.
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, because this excursion has a bit of walking; Sun block, hat or cap to protect from the sun, local currency in case you want to buy some souvenir and lunch, water bottle, snacks for the trip.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Transporte privado
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
Full Day Ica from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
Full Day Canyon of the Lost (from Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Ballestas Islands Tour - Half Day - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ica Classic - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Boat Rides, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits