DescriptionThis ride is the perfect mix of history; nature and mystery. Enjoy the wild life at the Ballestas Islands and fly over the millenary and enigmatic Nazca Lines.
- Private drive through the Panamericana highway, the longest one in the world
- Boat ride around Ballestas Island to enjoy the wild life.
- Flight over the millenary Nazca Lines.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Lima Metropolitana.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Ballestas Islands and flying over Nazca Lines
- The adventure starts very early in the morning, around 4:00am. The idea is to avoid the crazy traffic in Lima but also be on time for the Ballestas Islands tour. Along the road there are chances to see some farm fields, beaches and small villages.
- After three hours of driving on the Panamerican highway we will arrive to Paracas beach, famous because it is the entrance to the Paracas National Reserve. Here scientists found more than one thousand species of animals. From here starts the boat ride to Ballestas Islands.
- Ballestas Islands are considered the “Peruvian Galapagos” due the amount of species of birds and fish around the area, there are good chances to see lots of sea lions, penguins, the endemic bird Inca Tern, seals and maybe dolphins.
- After being so close to the wildlife it’s time to enjoy the mysterious and enigmatic Nazca Lines. The ancient Nazca people drew huge figures on the desert. It was a calendar, or just and offering to the gods? There are many theories about the Nazca lines, including aliens, you can choose your favorite.
- This is a 1 hour and 45 minute flight from Pisco to see the lines from the sky of Nazca and then back to Pisco.
- When you land your Travel Buddy is going to be waiting for you to take you back to Lima, on the way we can share lots of experiences.
- Private Transportation.
- Specialized guide in Spanish / English.
- >> The service can also be provided in French, Portuguese and / or German, for an additional cost. Consult if required.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Airport Tax
- Tour and fees to Ballestas Boat ride.
- Service is provided in Private Mode.
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, because this excursion has a bit of walking; Sun block, hat or cap to protect from the sun, local currency in case you want to buy some souvenir and lunch, water bottle, snacks for the trip.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Transporte privado
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits