DescriptionLive a unique and unforgettable experience, with our beautiful landscapes. Come and meet our city of Sleeping Beauty.
- We will begin our tour with a great adventure through the Laguna de Los Milagros, full adrenaline flying in the longest Canopy (Zipline) in Peru (1,000 m).
- We will continue our great adventure in the Veil of the Nymphs, doing the activity of Canyoning, climbing the 13 waterfalls.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Canyoning (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: I pick up at the hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- City Tour Tingo María.
- Visit to the Tingo Maria National Park.
- Visit to the Cueva de las Lechuzas, where stone formations will be observed.
- Bird and bat sighting.
- Visit to the Cueva de las Lechuzas spring.
- Visit to the San Jacintillo Viewpoint.
- Panoramic view of the city of Tingo María.
- Panoramic photos of "The City of the Sleeping Beauty".
- Visit the Honolulu Waterfall.
- 10 min walk towards the waterfall.
- Recreation area and bathroom.
- Lunch in Cueva de las Pavas (optional).
- Visit to the Mirador de la Cruz.
- Panoramic view of Sleeping Beauty.
Extreme Adventure in the Lagoon of Miracles
- Mirador Kiss of the Wind
- >> Trekking of 35 min apox. towards the Mirador Kiss of the Wind.
- >> On the route we will go through a small suspension bridge and an alley across the hill.
- >> We'll make some strings.
- >> One of the best views you will find in the city of Tingo Maria where you can see the Laguna de los Milagros, Cordillera Azul, the Sleeping Beauty, the surrounding rivers of the area.
- Canopy Xtreme (Zipline)
- >> Platform of Launch (Balcony of the Victors).
- >> Panoramic view of the valley and the blue mountain range.
- >> It will fly from a height of 150 m traveling 1,000 m away (like flying 10 blocks).
- >> Ptzel equipment and explanations to carry out activity.
- Spa and Museum
- >> Walk through the lagoon and enter the bathing area in the middle of the lagoon.
- >> The area has a clay floor for comfort.
- >> Lunch in the middle of the lagoon. (optional).
- >> Ethno-Amazonian Museum: Wood carvings.
- >> Local handicrafts.
- >> Observatory of Paiche and Ornamental Fish.
- >> Explanation of myths and legends of the area.
- Return to the starting point.
Adventure in the Veil of the Nymphs
- Tambillo Grande Route.
- Stop at the entrance to the Veil of the Nymphs.
- Delivery of equipment for the activity.
- Brief introduction to start the activity.
- We started the walk.
- We will climb the 13 waterfalls.
- Pozas to bathe.
- Take photos in the waterfalls hanging from the rope.
- Some waterfalls can be climbed without ropes.
- We arrived the last drop of water where we will see the Veil of the Nymphs.
- We can take pictures.
- Return to mobility.
- Return to the city.
- End of service
- I pick up from the hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional equipment for activities.
- Tickets to all tourist places.
- Staff trained for adventure sports.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, snacks and / or drinks).
- Air or land passage to or from Tingo María.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- It is recommended to bring: Light and change clothing, slippers, repellent, sunscreen, camera.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a medium level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star La Joya Verde, Coco´s Suite o similares
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
The Unforgettable Perricholi - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits
Pucallpa + Tingo María - 4d / 3n - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Wine tasting
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Other drinks tasting