- CAÑETE, is the last province of the Lima Region to the south, so called SOUTH CHICO DE LIMA , peaceful places, fertile land bathed by the passage of the Mala River that gives its name to the Valley, place of medicinal lagoons, shrimp, traditions , wines and piscos.
- We will know the replicas of the WONDERS OF THE WORLD (THE CHINESE WALL, THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT AND MACHU PICCHU) in miniature.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- 6:30 am CC Plaza Norte with Panamericana Norte.
- 7:00 am Av crossing Colonial with University Ave. (Furniture Fair Stop).
- 7:30 am. Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1, cross with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1, (Side Hyundai Store).
- 7:50 am Ricardo Palma University (Benavides Bridge Height).
FULL DAY CHILCA - QUILMANA - AZPITIA - TOURISM VALLEY
- PURCHASE OF BREADS . We will take the Pan-American South, making a stop for the purchase of the famous handmade loaves of bread (free / not included) stuffed with cheese, ham, cabanozzi and more.
- 3 LAGOONS Continuing we will arrive to CHILCA, where we will know its Viceroyalty Church dedicated to its Patron Saint to Virgen de la Asunción, then in the Salinas de Chilca, we will find its 3 lagoons known for their black mud and green waters of medicinal healing properties.
- PUERTO FIEL. Later we return to the Pan-American Highway until we reach Puerto Fiel where we take a detour to Quilmaná, to visit the Chavín de Huántar Zonal Park where we will see monuments of replicas such as the Pyramids of Egypt, the Chinese Wall, Machu Picchu, Heads heads, Christ of Corcovado and stroll through the artificial lagoon and curiosities of the place.
- BALCONY OF HEAVEN. Then, we will arrive at San Vicente de Azpitia better known as the Balcony of Heaven for being on the Mala Valley
- LUNCH Free time for lunch (country restaurants with typical food from 20 soles).
- 4:00 PM WINES. Finally we will know Santa Cruz de Flores famous for the quality of its wines and artisanal pisco, we will visit a tasting cellar, then we will go to the main square to learn about the history of its old church and its 4-sided clock.
- 6:00 PM RETURN . Departure to the city of Lima.
- 8:00 PM ARRIVAL. Arrival in Lima to the chosen concentration place.
- Transportation by private tourist bus.
- Current accident insurance (TOURIST SOAT)
- MINTRA permit for national circulation.
- Official tourism guide accredited by MINCETUR.
- Excursion to the mentioned tourist places.
- First aid kit.
- Permanent Assistance
- Food or drinks.
- Others not mentioned.
- Entrance to Zonal Park in Quilmaná (5 soles adults / 3 soles children, free seniors).
- Lagoons of Chilca (1 sun) in summer.
- ATVs (20 soles).
- Recommended: Mid-season clothing, comfortable shoes, jacket or sweater for afternoon and evening, Repellent, Sunscreen, Sun glasses, Camera.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Full Day- Caral and Vichama & the Agricultural City - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Night Tour to the Presbyterian Cemetery Master - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Visit to the Larco Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic
Full Day- Huacas & Larco Museum at Night With Dinner - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Beginnings and Sunset of Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits