- Palccoyo the other mountain of 7 colors, Cusco surprises us more and more thanks to its extraordinary geological process giving rise to an incredible tourist area “Palccoyo the other mountain of colors”, place where you can enjoy not only a mountain but more than 3 Mountains of Colors that resemble the Mountain of Colors Vinicunca , also has a beautiful Stone Forest.
- If you want to make a very easy trek this is the best option since the hike is very short and does not have much physical wear like that of Vinicunca Mountain.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Pick up will be at your hotel
- It is coordinated with the operator once booked.
Mountain of colors Palccoyo - Cusco
- 06:00 am- 06:30 am Pick up . The pick up will be at your hotel from 6:00 am to 6.30am and then the whole group will leave the Plaza del Cusco.
- Checcaupe In transport we will continue towards the south of Cusco for approximately 1 hour and 1/2 until we reach the district of Checcacupe where we will make a stop, to enjoy the colonial bridge of the place. Subsequently, to continue our journey on an unpaved road to the left bank of the Salka River again approximately 1 hour and 1/2. Beautiful views of flora and fauna such as alpacas, llamas, the imposing (Pukamayu) or Rio Rojo and beautiful mountains.
- Red Mountain Range. Finally we will reach the community of Palccoyo. Located at 4,100 meters above sea level From this point we will have privileged views of the colorful mountain range of Palccoyo showing its 3 mountains. We will also enjoy a great stone forest that is 4,500msnm
- Optional, carriage ride. Upon arriving at the car park, the entire group will have the option to visit the 3 colorful mountains and its stone forest. This is an excellent option for people who don't like walking
- Trekking The guide will give you the option of a 40-minute walk until you reach the highest parts to better see the three red hills and the stone forest.
- Lunch After 1 to 2 hours of enjoyment we return by the same route to Cusipata where we will have our delicious lunch.
- 05:00 pm or 06:00 pm Return to Cusco. Then we will return to the city of Cusco., Arriving at approximately 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm, ending the tour in the Plaza del Cusco near your Hotel.
- Transportation Cusco - Palccoyo (round trip).
- Professional tourism guide accredited in Spanish and English
- Basic lunch in Pitumarca.
- Entrance ticket
- First aid kit, oxygen and safety ropes.
- Professional guide of accredited tourism.
- Extra drinks
- Extra food
- Extra expenses.
- CARRY: Trekking shoes, 20L or 30L backpack, rain poncho, warm clothes for trekking, hat, hat and gloves, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottle, personal medications (headache, anti-inflammatory medications) Extra money (preferably in soles)
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Trekking through Machu Picchu and Wiñaywayna - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
A Rainbow Converted into a Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
City Tour- Coricancha, Q'Uengo and Sacayhuaman in Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits