- Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas at full speed, challenge your limits in this extreme mountain bike tour.
- Take charge of energy in the city that best preserves the Inca tradition: Chinchero, where you will find one of the most beautiful colonial churches in Peru and you will be surrounded by the sacred snowy Chichón and Wequey Wilca.
- Continue on the Inca road to Urquillos, a village of the Inca Túpac Yupanqui, where some impressive mansions and haciendas from the colonial era are discussed.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Biking in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Departure time from Cusco: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure to Chinchero by bus.
- 9:00 am Arrival at Chinchero where you will visit its church and archaeological sites. From this point, the descent begins along the Inca Trail for approximately 2 hours in the direction of Urquillos.
- 1:00 pm Arrival to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and visit the town. You can enjoy a typical lunch.
- 3:00 p.m. Return to the city of Cusco.
- Arrival time to Cusco: 5:00 pm
- Transportation service throughout the tour.
- Professional bilingual specialist guide (Spanish / English) in downhill .
- Double suspension bike.
- Protective equipment: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads,
- Box Lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended: Wear sports clothes (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Information about the route: Location: 34 km. NE Cusco / Altitude: 3800-2800 masl / Characteristics: fast and technical descent by 20 km.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Magical Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits