DescriptionSpend a spectacular day discovering the natural wonders of the jungle of Iquitos. Browse through the Amazon River, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and enjoy its majesty.
- Visit Fundo Pedrito, where you can observe and feed alligators, paiches and piranhas.
- Watch Victoria Regia, the world's largest river lily.
- Discover the variety of tropical butterflies and wildlife of the Amazon in Pilpintuwasi.
- See the amazing pink dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up at the hotel of the passenger or at the Airport.
- Confirm collection point and / or data of your hotel in Iquitos at least 1 day in advance.
- 8:00 am Pick up from hotel.
- 8:30 am It navigates by the river Itaya and Nanay, that are tributaries of the Amazon river, in direction Pilpintuwasi.
- We can observe monkeys, jaguars and other animals that have been rescued by the authorities and are now in the process of recovery.
- ( Optional: Visit the Boras and / or Yaguas of the Momón river) Rural tribes that will perform their traditional dances and show their handicrafts to the travelers.
- 10:30 am We will sail along the Amazon River, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.
- During this trip we will be able to appreciate the grandeur of the longest river in the world, some islands and fluvial villages.
- We will stop in Independencia, where we will ascend to the lookout tower to have a view of the river and the landscape of the Amazon.
- Then we can walk 15 minutes to observe one of the most important trees of the Amazon: La Lupuna or Ceiba.
- 11:45 am We will sail along the Amazon River until we reach another river village called Barrio Florido, where we will visit Fundo Pedrito, a farm where you can see and feed alligators (Caiman crocodilus), the giant fish of the Amazon: The Paiche (Arapaima gigas) and piranha hungry red belly (Pygocentrus nattereri).
- We also show the world's largest water lily: The Victoria Regia.
- 1:30 pm We will travel by boat to the meeting of the Nanay and Amazonas rivers, where we can see the union of the black waters of the Nanay River and the brown waters of the Amazon River.
- If we are lucky, we will see the pink and gray dolphins (Inia geoffrensis and Sotalia fluviatilis).
- Return to Iquitos.
- 3:00 pm End of our services.
- Private boat round trip.
- Tourist tickets.
- Bilingual naturalist guides (Spanish / English).
- Discount at hotel Emperador Terraza de Iquitos.
- Water to drink and snack.
- Gratuities for service.
- Optional activities.
- Children under 4 years, FREE in room with parents.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old pay 50% of the rate.
- Children will be entitled to the discount only if they are accompanied by 2 adults.
- Cool shirt or polo long sleeve, cotton and light colors.
- Camera and / or camcorder.
- Airtight bag to protect cameras and equipment from rain.
- Mosquito repellent with at least 25% DEET.
- Sun block with SPF 25 to 40. Preferably water resistant and unscented. It should be applied 30 min before sun exposure and renew every 2 hours.
- Rain poncho and wide-brimmed hat.
- A small backpack or kangaroo to carry repellent, water and others during excursions.
- Optional: Sunglasses with UV protection.
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits