- Take a day of relaxation and get to know the province of Canta.
- You will be amazed with its mountains and lagoons.
- We will visit its square, favorable to take spectacular photo in frame mode.
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- 4:30 AM Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1, crossing with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1 (Alt. Hyundai Store).
- 5:00 AM Av. Colonial junction with the University Avenue (Whereabouts furniture fair).
- 5:15 Hrs. Av. Carlos Izaguirre with University Ave. (Grifo PetroPerú).
CANTA - WIDOW'S CORDILLERA - LAGUNA CHUCHUN
- Between 4:30 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. Pick up at point of choice.
- Arrival in the city of Canta, located north-east of Lima 101 km away and 2837 meters above sea level. of altitude, brief rest of acclimatization to continue with the ascent to the Mountain range of the Widow,
- 10:00 am Excursion to the Cordillera de la Viuda. On the way you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful and impressive landscapes of the sierra limeña and the passage through the different ecological floors. We will know the Mirador de Cochapampa, we can take photographic shots in the waterfalls that are climbing the mountain range, we will know the lagoons like Chuchun, Ocho, Leoncocha and the Nevados de la Cordillera.
- Once downhill we can stop at the plaza of the community of Cullhuay for the photographic shots of our taste.
- On the way back, we will go down through the town of Obrajillo (optional), where we can have a delicious lunch.
- 5:30 pm. We start in return to Lima.
- 9:30 pm. approx. Arrival in Lima and end of service.
- Tourist transport Lima - Canta - Lima.
- Breakfast on board ( Not valid for long holidays and holidays ).
- Tour guide.
- Payment to the land.
- Visit the lagoon 7 colors.
- Visit to the Chuchun lagoon.
- Visit to the town of Cullhuay.
- ID bracelet.
- Raffles during the tour.
- Passenger accident insurance or SOAT.
- Basic first aid kit
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Other non-specific expenses.
- Essential requirement: Personal documents (DNI).
- It is recommended to bring: Shoes or shoes for walking, sunscreen, hat, camera, binoculars, repellent, waterproof jacket (if it rains), personal medicines (soroche, headache), gloves, scarves, coat at night, hat, sweater, among others.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land PRIVADO (Propio del Operador)
- Tourist transport. Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- National license at national level.
- Baggage of hand.
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits