- This destination is located in the Central Andes of Peru between the departments of Lima and Junín.
- It measures approximately 50 kilometers long with few snow covered peaks, located mainly in the province of Canta, about 100 kilometers northeast of the city of Lima.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 4:45 am Atocongo Bridge Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:50 am Benavides Bridge Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 5:00 a.m. Avenida Aviación with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Backs of the Museum of the Nation). A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given.
- 5:45 am. Subway of Plaza Norte on the side of the Repsol Griffin. A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given.
SANTA ROSA DE QUIVES + CULLHUAY + CORDILLERA LA VIUDA
- Between 4:45 am. and 5:45 am. Pick up at chosen point.
- 8:30 a.m. First stop in Santa Rosa de Quives, to take a light breakfast (on behalf of the traveler), stock up on some provisions for the road and start the route to Cordillera La Viuda.
- 9:00 am. Continuing with the tour, we will visit Santa Rosa de Quives, where Santa Rosa de Lima lived, touring the Hermitage, Pozo de los Deseos and the Church of Santa Rosa de Lima.
- 9:30 a.m. We begin the excursion to the Cordillera de la Viuda. On the way you can enjoy the most beautiful and impressive landscapes of the Sierra Lima. We will visit the Mirador de Cochapampa where we will take beautiful photographs and appreciate the district of Canta and Obrajillo.
- Along the route we will also visit the Pomora Waterfall or "Mellizera" (time to take pictures).
- We will arrive to the Cordillera de la Viuda and we will observe the beautiful lagoons like: Chuchun (shape of the map of Peru), 7 colors and the snow-covered mountains, making a 5-minute walk to the Chotabamba Viewpoint. We will also make a panoramic view of Cerro de Abanico.
- We will perform a live performance of the "Pago a la Pachamama" (Mother Earth) with Ron and Coca, also our guide will tell us legends and myths of the place. We will provide time for photographs and rest.
- 2:00 p.m. Returning to Canta we will visit the small town of Cullhuay to take pictures in its Plaza de Armas and Church.
- 3:00 pm. Arrival to Obrajillo or Huaros for a delicious lunch (on behalf of the traveler). Time to visit surroundings, enjoy the scenery and beautiful flow of its river.
- 4:30 pm. We will visit Canta, Plaza de Armas and Main Church, giving time to take unforgettable photos. We will have tasting cheese, milk, yogurt, serranito bread, alfajores, chocolates, honey, etc. Time to buy products, crafts or textiles.
- 5:30 pm. We returned to Lima happy after a great day in the mountains of Lima.
- 9:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same points of embarkation).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport available to the group.
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Lemon or coca candies for altitude sickness.
- Medical Oxygen Balloon
- Chacchado (Coca leaves for each participant).
- Characteristic drink for "land payment".
- Apacheta offerings.
- Payment to Earth live (Ritual + Offerings).
- Letter for the "Well of Desires" in Santa Rosa de Quives.
- Tasting of Yogurt and Honey, Cheeses and Manjares.
- Insurance / Tourist SOAT against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Entrance to the Laguna of 7 colors (between S / .3 and S / .5).
- Breakfast lunch.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Full Day- Paracas + Ballestas Islands & Tambo Colorado - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day at Sur Chico de Lima in Cañete - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Wine tasting
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic