- Visit to the Citadel De Caral and Vichama.
- The Agricultural City.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- From Lima It is picked up at the hotel.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Full Day- Citadel of Caral and Vichama, the Agricultural City
- 6:15 am Pick up from hotel passengers.
- 6:30 a.m. Departure to the Caral and Vichama Archaeological Centers. Information and specialized guidance during the tour.
- 8:20 am Stop at the Pine Restaurant. Those who want can have breakfast (on behalf of the traveler).
- 11:00 am. In the summer season mobility leaves us on the bridge of the Caral Valley, from there we will walk with the pax approx 0.30mm Arrival at the Citadel of Caral. Caral is located on the left bank of the lower middle valley of Supe, 26 km from the coast and 350 meters above sea level; It occupies 66 hectares. It comprises a nuclear zone with 32 public structures and several residential complexes, and an area on the periphery, which borders the valley where several housing complexes were built.
- Sacred City of Caral : In the nuclear space of the Sacred City of Caral are the public and domestic buildings of greater status, distributed in two large halves: Caral Alto, on the north side and Caral Bajo, in the south. In the city of Caral various religious festivities were celebrated, in which architectural remodeling, fairs and ritual ceremonies were performed.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch (on behalf of the traveler) in the reception area of the archaeological site (Only Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Monday to Friday lunch in Huacho).
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the City of Vichama: It is located on the right bank of the lower valley of Huaura, 1.5 km from the marine line and 75 meters above sea level. It has a total area of 18.10 hectares. Vichama is part of the set of settlements in the Peruvian north-central area, which had an intense social activity and participated in the socioeconomic dynamics of the Caral civilization. The built space of the archaeological complex is formed by a set of architectural structures, with an undefined function, located between the esplanade, slopes and streams of the Halconcillos mountain range, corresponding to the last rocky foothills of the western slope of the Andean Cordillera.
- 4:30 pm. Trip back to Lima.
- 7:30 pm. Arrival in Lima (time approx.)
- The end of the trip.
- Tourist Mobility Lima / Caral / Vichama / Lima.
- Entrance tickets to the Citadel of Caral and Vichama.
- Specialized guided tour of the Sacred City of Caral and Vichama.
- Official Tourism Guide and / or Tourism Coordinator
- Breakfast lunch.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any point not specified in the program.
- 30-minute walk from the Caral Valley to the Citadel in the months of January, February and March. Abundant water in the river.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Propio del Operador
- Our mobilities are registered with the Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
- Monitored by the SUTRAN speed control 90 Km / H.
- Travel with a Tourist Soat policy in Cia de Seguros Mapfre.
- Experienced drivers, Brief A3 qualified by the MTC.
Pachacamac- Tourism in Cuatrimoto by Valle y Lomas - Lima
Activities: ATV, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Full Chancay - Aucallama - Huaral - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Horseback rides, Wine tasting
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Palomino Islands (From Miraflores or San Isidro) - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4x4 Driving Experience in Dunas de Chilca - Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Off road 4x4
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Beginnings and Sunset of Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits