- The Carpishuyacu Waterfall is one of the most waterfalls beautiful and exotic of all the area of Tarapoto.
- It is located in the Poblado Center of San José at km 32 of the road to Yurimaguas, also known as the Interoceanic Highway.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Tarapoto, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Carpishuyacu Waterfall
- 9:00 am - Departure from Tarapoto.
- The Carpishuyacu Waterfall, also known as "Pishurayacu", is located in the town center of San José at km 32 of the road to Yurimaguas, also known as the Interoceanic Highway.
- In this place we start a 50-minute walk through the dense jungle where we will do double duty as we bathe in the waterfall and its thermal baths with healing properties.
- 5:00 pm - Return to Tarapoto.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance to the tourist places.
- Lunch Box Lunch (01 juane + mature fried + creams + mineral water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Laguna Azul Express - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Eco Adventure to Huacamaillo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits