- A Full Day to enjoy CARAL: the Beginnings, the Rise and Sunset of the second oldest civilization on the planet. Its hidden legacy among landscapes, sea, river, green and mountains.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- 5:00 a.m. From MovilBus Terrestrial Terminal: Av. Paseo de la República 749 (In front of National Stadium).
- 5:30 am. MovilBus Terrestrial Terminal: Av. Tomas Valle 651 - San Martín de Porres (10 minutes from Jorge Chavez International Airport).
FULL DAY CARAL
- 5:00 AM / 5:30 AM DEPARTURE , From chosen starting point
- 9:00 AM RECEIPT , in Movilbus Barranca Terminal
- 9:00 AM BREAKFAST . Optional transfer to Breakfast
- 9:30 AM VALLE SUPE. Entrance to the Supe Valley (panoramic view of some of the 25 archaeological sites (ancient cities) that formed Caral in time)
- 10:30 AM ARRIVAL. Entrance and Guidance within the Sacred City of Caral (5,000 BC),
- CARAL is the "Oldest Civilization of America" and "Cultural Heritage of Humanity", declared by UNESCO in 2009. Its antiquity is compared to the civilizations of the old continent: Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China. This majestic Archaeological Complex is located on a desert and arid plateau that dominates the fertile valley of the Supe River. It has more than 65 hectares, where you can see the impressive monumental buildings such as the Pyramid, the temple of the amphitheater, the Pyramid of the gallery, the Pyramid of the Quarry, the Pyramid of the Huanca, the minor pyramid and the temple of the circular altar.
- 01:30 PM LUNCH. In Barranca
- 2:30 PM CITY TOUR. Historic Canyon
- 3:30 PM TREKKING, Walk along the Beaches of Barranca
- 4:00 PM DEPARTURE. Departure to the City of Lima (It can be 4:00 / 5:00 / 6: 00 / 7:00 pm).
- ARRIVAL Arrival to the City of Lima.
- Transfers Lima Barranca Lima in Commercial Bus (MobileBus)
- Entrance tickets to circuits and archeological zones
- Guided service on local route Barranca - Caral
- Stories and curiosities of the area
- Stops in the Supe Valley to appreciate the rise of Caral
- Sessions of talks and photos
- You wait for breakfast and lunch
- Permanent Personal Assistance
- Breakfast and Lunch Cost
- The tourist consumes and pays everything at a local price
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 2 years, do not pay (share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 2 to 10 years, pay half rate, from 10 years onwards full rate.
- Tours are not in Private but shared in groups.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies but if I change the date.
- The Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits