- A hike of ascent is undertaken by means of the vegetation, thickness of the forest and by a quebrada, soon to descend to the Derepente river.
- Finally we will arrive at the waterfall, where you can appreciate the fall of crystalline waters.
- The place is ideal to appreciate the Gallitos de las Rocas and other birds.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Derrepente River Falls
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- We will go to the district of Mariano Dámaso Beraun about 26 km from Tingo María.
- The name of this waterfall is based on the name of the River Derrepente, which feeds it. Whoever wants to start the visit to the waterfall should keep in mind that the walk to it, usually takes approximately four hours, depending on both the physical conditions of the participants, and the conditions of the terrain where the same Rio Derrepente will cross 8 times.
- A hike of ascent in the middle of the vegetation, the thickness of the forest and by a gulch is undertaken, soon to descend to the Derrepente River.
- Already in the Derrepente River we begin our journey to appreciate the different falls of crystalline waters of approximately 35 meters with a beautiful panorama that invites both locals and strangers to take a bath.
- Its waterfalls are surrounded by vegetation typical of the area. You can also see the nests of parrots, roosters of the rocks and other birds.
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay.
- Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Live An Unforgettable Experience - Tingo María - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Climbing, Guided visits
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits