- Chupaca was inhabited by the first man from the Mantaro Valley, who inhabited the area 10,000 years ago.
- Later this territory passed into the hands of the Huancas, Incas and finally Spaniards, who officially founded the city in 1550 as part of what was known as Hanan Huanca.
- Cheer up to know an important part of our history and culture, visiting this beautiful city.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Ecological (Mantaro Valley)
Departure from Huancayo. Chupaca: Main square and parent Church. Watchtower of the Dance of the Shapis. Ahuac: Arwaturo archaeological remains "Trekking of 15 minutes". Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon - Boat ride. San Juan de Iscos: Landscape area. Tinyari: Temporary waterfall of Ñahuín “Trekking of 15 minutes”. (During the first 3 months of the year). Chongos Bajo: Main square, Cani Cruz. Colonial church of Santiago León de Chongos Bajo. Pucush Uclo Lagoon: Wetland - Bird Watching. Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva Fabulous - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Trekking to the Huaytapallana Glacier (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
3d / 2n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles