- The tour to LAGUNAS DE LLANGANUCO, is an outdoor activity, especially for nature lovers
- This tour is a combination of altitude for those who just begin to acclimatize, so this tour is recommended for those who have just arrived from the lowest places of height
- It is a tour that takes place between the most famous snow-capped mountains of Peru, the Nevado Huascarán and the Nevado Huandoy.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (additional cost)
- For this tour our vehicle and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, please indicate your hotel name, address and if possible the room number.
Llanagnuco Lagoons and Callejon de Huaylas / Huascaran National Park
- 08:00 am Start: After breakfast at your Hostel at 8:00 am we will leave for the beautiful lagoons of Llanganuco, which is located between the Huascaran Mountains and Huandoy, for this we will begin the tour in the City of Huaraz at 3100 masl .
- Stop in snowy: Passing through several picturesque villages and one of them the district of Canta where we will make a stop to take pictures of the snowy Huascaran, Huandoy, Copa, Hualcan and others (in case there is good view), from here you will be able to appreciate in its total form the largest snow in Peru that is the Huascarán, then Carhuaz, an ancient Yungay that was buried by the flood of the Huascarán in the earthquake of the year 1970, having been completely covered in mud, Nuevo Yungay.
- Visit to Huascaran: From here we will leave to the east side by a steep road, climbing a moderate slope and passing villages and peasant communities, after traveling an ascent for approximately 15 kilometers Control post of the Huascaran National Park
- Registration in Qenoales: There we will register for the corresponding entry, then continue through a narrow valley between the Qenoales typical trees of the high zone in the Cordillera Blanca
- Boat trips: Then we will arrive at the beautiful turquoise green lagoons called Llanganuco, here passengers will enjoy craft boat rides in the Llanganuco lagoon
- Horseback riding: Some will enjoy the horse ride, and after taking pictures and making the respective visit we will return to the city of Yungay, along the same route
- Lunch : From here we will continue north towards the province of Huaylas Caraz for lunch, this last town of Callejón de Huaylas
- Free Time: Free minutes to shop the delicious sweet products of Caraz such as Manjar Blanco and other sweets
- Visit to Tarica: From here, direct bus to the city of Huaraz, making the last stop in the artisanal district of Tarica for passengers to shop for handicrafts
- 08:00 pm Arrival at the Hotel: Arriving in Huaraz at approximately 8pm directly to the Hotel
- Tourist transport
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance to tourist places
- Extras (Some special requirement, example: taxi when left by the bus)
- The price and places of departure do not apply for Easter, National Holidays and Long Holidays, do not make advance reservation for that date, since the cost for that date will be added, request advance information if you want reservations for those dates mentioned.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day Huaraz - Callejon de Huaylas - Laguna Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits