S/. 132USD 37
Full Day Extreme: Ica + Paracas
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Extreme: Ica + Paracas
- Only a few hours away from Lima is the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation.
- Ica is more than just a good Pisco: Enjoy its beaches, valleys and the incredible oasis of Huacachina all year round.
- Dare to make sandboard on the dunes or travel the immense deserts in a tubular.
- Do not wait any longer and discover all that this region has to offer.
- 3:30 a.m. Metro of Plaza Norte next to the Repsol Griffin. // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 4:00 a.m. Av. Aviation with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Back of the National Museum). // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 4:15 am Benavides Bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:20 am Atocongo bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:25 am Alipio Bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
ICA - PARACAS
- Between 3:30 a.m. and 4:25 am. Pick up at chosen point.
- Departure to the South. We leave for fun, to the department of Ica located 300 km south of the city of Lima. We will make a brief stop at the spa of Asia (Km. 97.5 of the South Pan American Highway) to go to the services, make purchases such as drinks and some food and make withdrawals at their ATMs.
- 8:00 am. Arrival in Paracas to make the excursion to the Ballestas Islands that are natural rock formations that house an important marine fauna, where large colonies of guanaay birds (guanay) piquero, pelican, cormorant, tendrils inhabit. On the tour we will appreciate from the boat the figure of the "Candelabra". We can also visualize sea lions and Humboldt penguins. (Estimated travel time: 1hr. 15min.).
- 10:00 am We will visit the Muelle del Chaco to take photos; We can take advantage of buying some souvenirs and crafts.
- 10:30 a.m. Departure to the province of Ica, "Tierra del Sol".
- 12:00 pm. Arrival in Ica, the Oasis of Huacachina, is located just 5 km from the city center. The huge dunes that surround the lagoon allow visitors to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area by taking the best photographs. Participants will also perform the adventure sport of Tubulares (sand carts) and Sandboarding (sliding on board on sand).
- 1:20 pm After the great adventure, we will have lunch (on behalf of the traveler), the guide will reach the restaurants that exist in the place.
- 2:40 pm We will visit surroundings of the Oasis of Huacachina, Caserío Brujas de Cachiche and Palmera of 7 heads.
- 3:30 pm. We will continue our tour visiting the "El Nieto" Countryside, the best known and most recognized of the place. We will also know the process of making our pisco and wine, guided by a specialized person of the place. We will finish the tour with a tasting of each product, as well as the traditional Cachina Iqueña.
- 4:30 pm. To end our great tour we will end up visiting a winemaker in Chincha: "El Garrafón", tasting chocotejas, tiles, cast beans, wine and handicrafts. We will provide time to buy souvenirs and crafts.
- In part of the tour we also visit the Plaza de Armas de Ica and the Sanctuary of Lúren.
- 5:30 pm. We return to Lima happy after a great day in the "Land of the Sun and Adventure" .
- 10:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same shipping points).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport available to the group.
- Snack on board (Frugos + Biscuit).
- >> EYE: Snack not included in holidays or holidays.
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Sliders to the Ballestas Islands (Yacht + Vest + Guide).
- Ride in sandboxes or tubular cars.
- Sandboard (slide on sand).
- Tasting of wines and piscos in Ica and Chincha, chocotejas and tiles in Chincha, strained beans, fig and quince sweets, delicacies and butter cookies.
- Insurance / Tourist SOAT against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photography during the tour.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Tourist Taxes - S / .20
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Buggies, off road (incluida)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Sandboarding (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 5 years do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 6 to 10 years, pay specified Child Rate. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary are provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Privado (propio del Operador)
- Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have adequate units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
S/. 132USD 37