- Do not let them tell you, live your own experience knowing the most diverse destination of the sierra liberteña: Huamachuco.
- The district of Huamachuco is located in the province of Sánchez Carrión in the mountains of the La Libertad region, 181 km. to the east of Trujillo, only 4 hrs. approx.
- It has an asphalted road, hotels (with category) and restaurants.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Huamachuco: Plaza de Armas.
- Specifically in the Operator's offices.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
HUAMACHUCO CULTURE AND NATURE
- 8:30 a.m. Departure from the Operator's offices.
- 9:00 am. Arrival and tour of the Archaeological Complex of Marcahuamachuco: Pre-Inca architectural buildings where we will find the Castle, the Main Square, the Galleries and the Rectangular Towers, are examples of its monumental architecture.
- >> Although less known, it is considered by archaeologists as the "Machu Picchu del Norte" or "La Joya de La Libertad".
- 11:40 am . Exit to the lagoon of Sausacocha.
- 12:30 pm . Arrival to Laguna Sausacocha (lunch) boat ride (optional, at the traveler's expense).
- 2:30 pm . Departure to the Yanasara hot springs.
- 3:30 pm. Arrival and tour of the place up to the viewpoint, where we will observe panoramic landscapes.
- 5:45 pm. Return to Huamachuco.
- 6:30 pm. End of service
- Entrance to the Thermal Waters (only pool).
- Tourist counselor.
- Boat ride.
- Entrance for private pools.
- Adventure sport (Yanasara).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Wear light and warm clothing, hat or cap and comfortable walking shoes.
- Always use sunscreen.
- Bring bath clothes
- Take precautions for altitude sickness.
- Respect the customs of the inhabitants.
- Respect and contribute to the conservation of archaeological sites and natural resources.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Otuzco - Virgin of the Door - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
4d/0n Fun Expedition in Trujillo (Only Tours) - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding, Museums, monuments
Virgin of the Door + Sandboarding + Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding
Beach Tour + Bicimoche + Sandboarding in Salaverry - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
The Thermal Baths - Chimu Route - La Libertad
Activities: Thermalism, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Trujillo Fantastic - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments
Forest Tour of Cañoncilio - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huanchaquero Tour + Paso Horse - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Shows