DescriptionHuancayo and the Mantaro Valley are located in the department of Junín, central Andean area of Peru, at an approximate height of 3,200 meters above sea level.
- After traveling along the Central Highway from Lima, and crossing the high mountains of the Andes, the valley looms with a mountain landscape dominated by the Mantaro River, fields of crops, eucalyptus trees and an unequaled celestial sky.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Mantaro Valley
- Start: 7:00 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Tower Tower.
- Cerrito de la Libertad.
- Wanka Identity Park.
- Hualhuas (Textilery).
- San Jerónimo (Silverware).
- Dairy plant (Tasting).
- Laguna de Paca (Boat ride).
- Wit (Piscigranja).
- Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa (The visit to the museum is from 9:00 am to 11:15 am and from 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm, every day except Tuesdays).
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 7:00 pm
- Tourist Transport (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Full Day - Central Jungle - Tarma - Chanchamayo - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
New Year 2020 - Central Jungle - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Burgundy (Full Adrenaline) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits