DescriptionHuánuco Pampa is located in the district of La Unión, in the province of Dos de Mayo, department and region of Huánuco, at 1,697 meters above sea level.
- The place is known as Huánuco Marka, Huánuco Viejo and Wanuco Marka.
- It is an Inca legacy whose construction began approx. in 1460 and was interrupted in 1536 because of the Spanish invasion in Inca lands.
- We can find a Kancha in front of a Ushnu, which according to the investigations had the purpose of supporting the Inca power in the dominated provinces.
- At an architectural level, we can find the presence of "Kallancas", large enclosures destined for state purposes; and Colcas, deposits to store food.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Tour Huánuco Pampa (Full Day)
- Start: 4:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- On the way to the monumental citadel of Wanuco Marka.
- This archaeological site dates back to the Inca era being at the time the capital of Chinchaysuyo.
- In this same enclosure the first foundation of Huánuco also took place. Return to The Union.
- City Tour La Unión: We will visit its historic "Mariscal Cáceres" bridge, viewpoint, church, etc.
- We will visit the thermo medicinal waters of Tauripampa.
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Laguna de los Milagros - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Huánuco Marka Majestuoso - Ful Day (16 Unforgettable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Huánuco Épico - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day - Tingo María Clásico - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Tantamayo Skyscraper - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Natural Areas Visits