- Huánuco shows you the union of the sierra and the Peruvian jungle.
- Visit its high mountains, hot springs, caves, lagoons and a seductive rock formation called "The Sleeping Beauty".
- Fill yourself with history with its monuments such as the Temple of the Crossed Hands and venture to know the nature that surrounds the city.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Huánuco "City of the Best Climate in the World"
- 10:30 a.m. Departure from Huanuco.
- Huanuco: Leon de Huanuco, San Sebastian Church, San Cristobal Church and the Calicanto Bridge (Cal, egg white, stone boulder and sand).
- Kotosh: Museum of site and archaeological center, where one finds the crossed hands and the magnetic point.
- Pillco Mozo: Observation in the distance of a petrified man.
- Hermitage of the Pampas.
- Hacienda Cachigaga: Explanation and tasting about sugarcane derivatives (Trapiche).
- Tomayquichwa: Picturesque village.
- Perricholi house: We will visit the wishing well and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas and Hurtado (Written by Ricardo Palma).
- Return to Huánuco.
- 6:00 pm. End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourist Guide (The driver of the mobility carries out this work) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Spectacular Aguaytia - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
The Unforgettable Perricholi - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits