- Callejón de Huaylas.
- Laguna Llanganuco.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejón de Huaylas.
- Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejón de Huaylas (3,850 masl)
- Departure: 9:30 am. - Return: 7:00 pm.
- Visit of the villages of the Callejón de Huaylas Anta, Carhuaz, a town characterized by its natural ice cream.
- Yungay city buried by an avalanche in the year 1970.
- Panoramic view of the Huascarán mountain.
- Laguna de Llanganuco, impressive for its turquoise green colors surrounded by native plants of the area.
- Caraz, picturesque village for its warm climate and its sweets.
- Tarica village of crafts and reminders.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Specialized guide to Spanish language tourism.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Boat rides.
- Horse trips.
- Food: Meals, drinks and snacks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits