- Laguna 69 Trekking
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Laguna 69 Trekking
- Laguna 69 walk tour: 4,500 meters above sea level
- Departure 4:30 am. - Return 6:00 pm. (add S / 5.00 for breakfast).
- Roundtrip walk: 5 hours (recommended for those who are used to hiking).
- We will depart by tourist bus to the north side of the city of Huaraz.
- We will pass through the beautiful villages of Callejón de Huaylas, to reach the city of Yungay, from where we will ascend towards the east side of this city.
- We will start our ascent to the Llanganuco ravine, in which we will observe the Llanganuco lagoon, finally reaching Cebollapampa (3,850 masl).
- From here we will start our 3 hour walk towards Laguna 69 (4,500 masl)
- We will stay approximately 1 hour here.
- We return to Cebollapampa and take our bus back to Huaraz.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Spanish guide (see other language).
- Personalized attention
- Tips, incidentals.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits