- Do you love nature? Well it's TODAY when you have to do this walk!
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Humantay Lagoon.
- Delight yourself by observing the majestic Apus (hills): Salkantay and Humantay.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
LAGUNA HUMANTAY FULL DAY
- Between 4:30 am and 5:00 am - Pick up at the hotel
- We will make a trip by bus for 3 hours to Mollepata.
- Upon arrival we will taste a delicious breakfast.
- We will continue for 1 hour until Soraypampa.
- Then we will do a 20 minute flat walk and then we will start walking for 1 hour uphill.
- When we arrive at Laguna Humantay we will have time to take pictures and enjoy the fresh air.
- We return to Soraypampa and then to Mollepata where we will have lunch (included).
- Between 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Arrival in Cusco.
- Round trip transportation.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch.
- Entrance to the Lagoon.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to be in Cusco at least 1 day before.
- For being an Adventure Walk in the open, the minimum recommended age is 14 years.
- It is recommended: Wear sports clothes (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode (from 15 to 20 people).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic - 5d / 4n - Humantay Lagoon (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Experiential Tourism in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits