DescriptionThe adventure sport is our main attraction, enjoy the dunes and the sun on board our private service ROV (recreational vehicle off road) brand POLARIS, which is the largest manufacturer of ROV in the world. Because the first thing for us is your safety rather than fun. Polaris is an official member of the Association of Off-Road Recreational Vehicles (ROHVA®) that was formed to promote the safe and responsible use of off-road recreational vehicles manufactured or distributed in North America. ROHVA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop a standard for equipment, configuration and ROV performance requirements.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Lima - Bus Station:
- Transport Cruz del Sur, Av. Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria.
- Transport Peru bus, Avenida México 333, Cercado de Lima.
- Departure times: 5.30 am. or 6.30 am. based on availability
- Bus tickets are delivered after the purchase of the tour.
Ica Tour from Lima
- Arrive at the Bus terminal at the time indicated by the operator. It is mandatory to present your identity document or passport before boarding the bus.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes approx.
- We pick you up at the Cruz del Sur or Peru Bus Bus Terminal in Ica and, depending on your arrival time, you will have free time to eat, have a snack or stretch your legs.
- At 11:00 am. We got on a tourist bus to start our trip for the city tour.
- Main square of Ica.
- Sanctuary Lord of Lúren
- Visit to the bakery "Margarito".
- Tasting of typical Ica sweets (revolution, patience, donuts, kisses).
- Cachiche theme park, land of witches.
- The Palm of Seven Heads.
- Craft cellar
- Tasting of pisco and local wines.
- Huacachina Lagoon.
- Adventure tour in Polaris XP4 Turbo Dynamix sandboxes and sandboards (from 4:00 pm. To 5:00 pm.).
- End of service 5.30 pm
- 6.00 pm Bus ticket back to Lima.
Vehicle with air conditioning. Bath aboard the Bus from Lima-Ica-Lima. WiFi on board in Bus Lima-Ica-Lima. Private transportation on the walk through the dunes. Appetizers - Tasting of typical sweets "Patience, Revolution, Kisses, Rosquitas". Alcoholic beverages - Tasting of pisco drinks, wine and liquors. Collective tourist transport. Safety helmet and glasses for the sand. Ride on board the ROV: recreational vehicle off the road. Transportation of tickets from Lima to Ica and from Ica to Lima. Small snacks during transportation Lima-Ica-Lima. Touristic Guide of Wine Cellar and Pisco "PAMPAS". Bus Lima-Ica-Lima with anatomical semi-bed seats (inclination angle of 140 °). Bus Lima-Ica-Lima with attention on board Terramozas or Pursers.
Tourist tax due to displacement in the dunes - S / .3.60 Food in travel.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group. 12 maximum).
- CHILDREN: Children under 6 years can not do the ride in ROV (Areneros / Tubulares), to do so is under the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- Restrictions: Not wheelchair accessible. It is not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant women and travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Permissions: You can take baby cars.
- There is public transport nearby.
- At the time of boarding the bus you must present your passport or identity document.
- The service is subject to variations without prior notice, due to weather problems (rain, avalanches, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative route.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Cruz del Sur - Perú BusCruz del Sur: Avenida Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria. Peru Bus: Avenida México 333, Cercado de Lima. The transport services are direct and without scale. Duration of the trip Ica - Lima: 4.30 hrs. approx. Duration of the trip Lima - Ica: 4.30 hrs. approx.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Other drinks tasting, Sandboarding
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding