- In this package you can enjoy a whole day of the history of sillar, a volcanic stone based on the main buildings in Arequipa.
- And combining with a sport for the lovers of the river: Canoeing in the own river that crosses the city, the Chili river.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel or meeting at the Plaza de Armas.
RUTA DEL SILLAR + CANOTAJE
- 8:00 am. Pick up from your hotel or meeting at the Plaza de Armas.
- 8:30 a.m. Departure to Las Canteras de Añashuayco and visit the origin of the sillar + shingles.
- 12:00 pm. Return and time for lunch.
- Free time to change clothes in their respective hotels as transportation leaves them at the Plaza de Armas.
- 2:00 p.m. Boating: Pick up from their respective hotels for this adventure sport. First we provide the equipment and enjoy an hour on the Chili River in a boat with their respective instructor experiencing the different rapids.
- 5:30 pm. Return to the Plaza de Armas.
- Guide in all services.
- Income to all places.
- Video in the boating.
- Taxes and rates.
- Food (breakfast, lunch).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Ask about the weather conditions to make the tour.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Tour Ruta del Sol: Arequipa + Puno + Cusco - 7d / 6n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Arequipa de Ensueño: Campiña + Santa Catalina Monastery - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy