DescriptionEnjoy the Sea and the sun, come and relax in one of the most incredible scenarios.
- Start with the dawn and get on a slider to know the charms of the Paracas Sea and learn about its fauna like the Humboldt penguins and the playful sea lions.
- Get some culture visiting the Flora and Fauna Museum.
- Walk along the stunning beaches of the Natural Reserve on the edge of beautiful cliffs and cool off at Lagunillas Beach.
- Take a good recharge of good energy with you!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 7:30 am Pick up from the Hotel or Bus Terminal in Paracas.
FULL DAY: Ballestas Islands + National Reserve
- 7:30 am: Pick up from the hotel or bus terminal in Paracas.
- 8:00 am: Start of the maritime tour With the Walk to the Ballestas Islands, we will depart by modern slider from the Tourist Marina or the El Chaco Pier to see attractions such as the enigmatic Candelabro, the figures in the Ballestas Islands as the profile of Christ and the bow of desires; we will be able to appreciate the marine fauna of the islands such as the Humboldt penguins, the guiquero birds, tendrils, pelicans, guanayes, red-headed hens and the sea lions.
- 10:00 am .: Return to Puerto el Chaco.
- Free time for personal activities: Have breakfast, buy handicrafts or take photos.
- 11:00 am: Land tour to the Paracas National Reserve: We will visit the Museum of Flora and Fauna where the guide will give us a brief introduction. We will continue with the visit to the Mirador of the Cathedral beach and the Supay beach, then we can access the beautiful Lagunillas Beach so that we can have lunch (on behalf of the tourist) or take a bath in its refreshing waters or sunbathe on the white sand. Before the end of the tour you will know the Red Beach Viewpoint where you will get the best photographs and selfies.
- 3:30 pm End of the tour.
- Walk and tour in modern slider.
- Visit to the Museum of Flora and Fauna.
- Visit to the Paracas desert.
- Visit to Lagunillas Beach.
- Visit to the Mirador de la Catedral.
- Visit to the Red Beach Viewpoint.
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Food and drink.
- Transportation Lima - Paracas - Lima.
- Entrance Ticket Reserve + Crossbows:
- >> Adults - S / .22.00 / Minors - S / .13.00 (from 4 to 16 years old).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Offer does NOT apply for holidays.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years, do not pay, share a seat in mobility and services with parents. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Seats in transfer and tour mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you carry or buy snacks, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits