DescriptionThis route is ideal for nature lovers who do not have many days.
- You will find spectacular landscapes, with exotic flora and fauna along the walk.
- You will enjoy the adventure through beautiful valleys and white mountains.
- The Humantay lagoon is considered one of the most sacred mountains and lagoons in the region.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel or Plaza Central.
- Pick-up at the hotel applies whenever it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- Between 4:00 and 4:30 am - Pick up from your hostel or hotel in Cusco.
- We travel until we reach the village of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
- Then we will continue our journey. In the course we will see beautiful landscapes until we reach Soraypampa where we will have a short break.
- We will start the ascent to the Humantay Lagoon (4,250 masl) for approx. 1 hour and a half. Upon arrival, we will have enough time to appreciate the wonder that nature offers us.
- We will also have a demonstration of the offering to the sacred Apus and we will be able to participate in this activity.
- We descend to Soraypampa to take our bus to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch.
- We continue our return trip.
- 5:00 pm. - Arrival in Cusco (approx. Hour)
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Tips for service.
- For being an Adventure Walk in the open, the minimum recommended age is 14 years.
- If you are going to take or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you do not attend the service day, it is considered as "Done" without claims, postponements or refund.
Land Transporte Turístico - Servicio Compartido
- Tourist Service Minivan from 15 to 19 seats.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- Permit of the Ministry of Transport and Communications to circulate at the National Level.
- Insurance against all Risk or SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Mountain of 7 Colors Vinicunca and Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Mystical Temple of the Moon - Amarumarkawasi - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism