- The Laguna de los Milagros is located in the farmhouse that gives it the name: Los Milagros, a town that is located in the province of Leoncio Prado.
- The lagoon is originated by the flows of water that sprout from the Belén hill.
- Because of the origin of this lagoon is that the characteristics of its waters are given.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Laguna de los Milagros
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- We take the route of the Caserío de Los Milagros, 45 minutes from the city of Tingo María.
- On the way we will appreciate a flower native to the area: The "Staff of the Emperor", in addition to cocoa plantations, coffee, coca crops, the mysterious tree that walks through the Amazon and Huairuros trees.
- The Laguna de los Milagros is characterized by its tranquility and serenity, conducive to sport fishing, camping, trekking, swimming, relax and enjoy the half moon circuit.
- Upon reaching this place we will embark on craft boats to make a tour of the entire lagoon. The guide will tell the legend of the lagoon and will tell us about its flora, fauna and others.
- Visit to the first Cattery of Paiche, Paco, Boca Chico and Anchoveta de Tingo María.
- Typical rural Amazonian lunch in the lagoon (not included).
- Museum of images of jungle exhibition and artistic creation.
- Mirador San Cristóbal (Mirador de la bella Durmiente).
- Breeding Zoo of the National Agrarian University of the Selva (UNAS).
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Tantamayo Skyscraper - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits