Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Lomas de Lachay is a paradise full of nature and fauna.
- A mysterious place that invites you to explore its paths enchanting you with its beautiful plants that you will find along the way.
- If trekking is your thing, this place is perfect for you.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- 6:00 am. Hyundai Store, crossing Javier Av. West Avenue with Arequipa Avenue (San Isidro).
- 6:30 a.m. McDonald's, crossing of Av. La Marina with Av. Universitaria (San Miguel).
- 7:00 am. CC Plaza Norte, assistant of the Panamericana Norte (Independence).
Full Day Lomas de Lachay
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Lomas de Lachay: Enjoy the beauty that nature offers us, if trekking is your thing, this place is perfect for you.
- Plaza de Armas de Huaral: Picturesque square that invites us to know its surroundings, without a doubt, a place where we can walk dangerously.
- Huaca village: Learn about the history of this colonial - style chapel built by the Spaniards and to this day has great cultural significance.
- Catacombs: Impressive underground catacombs also called Tunnel, due to a hidden path that led us to various points in Huaral.
- Rancho de Don Robertín: Delight yourself with the best typical dishes of the ranch and enjoy a tasty Chancho al Palo.
- Collection of fruits in the farm: live experiential tourism, collecting fruits from the Cabuyal farm.
- Visit to winemaking and wine tasting: Wide variety of sweets and citrus fruits that make the perfect combination to culminate this day of adventure.
- End: 8:00 pm.
- Private tourist transport
- Complimentary breakfast on board.
- Visit to hills of Lachay.
- View of the town of Aucallama.
- Visit to the main square of Huaral.
- Visit to the town of Huaca.
- Visit to the catacombs.
- Visit to Don Robertín Ranch.
- Collection of fruits in the farm.
- Wine visit in Huaral.
- Tasting of artisanal wines.
- Tour guide / guide in Spanish.
- >> If you want guided in other languages, please ask if it is possible and if it requires any additional cost.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Income S / .14 (per person).
- Travel insurance Assist Card S / .20 (recommended).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day- Caral and Vichama & the Agricultural City - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Wonderful Lima: Historic, Colonial and Modern City Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Full Chancay - Aucallama - Huaral - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Horseback rides, Wine tasting
Night Tour to the Presbyterian Cemetery Master - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day at Sur Chico de Lima in Cañete - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Wine tasting