DescriptionEscape the stress of the city! Free the adventurous traveler that is in you in the charms of Valle de Lunahuaná
- Beat the routine and start the day practicing extreme activities in the Valley of Lunahuaná: Canoeing or ATV are good alternatives to keep warm.
- Let yourself be guided by the most emblematic sites of the town. Also visit its surroundings and discover the area of Catapalla and Casa Encantada.
- Do not return to Lima without tasting the exquisite honeys, wines and piscos that are made in Lunahuaná! Delicious!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Lunahuaná - Pre- agreed place.
FULL DAY - LUNAHUANÁ
- Tour start time: 9:00 a.m.
- You will meet the rest of the group at a previously agreed point to start practicing the activity you have selected: canoeing or ATV.
- Time will be given if the traveler wants to practice some other activity or lunch (cost not included).
- 3:00 pm Start the City Tour. You will visit the area of Catapalla, in whose surroundings you will have the opportunity to ride a horse (cost not included).
- After visiting the Catapalla Bridge, you will visit the Casa Encantada, the Apiculture and the Viticultural Winery "Reina de Lunahuaná". There will be time to buy wines and piscos.
- You will finish the tour knowing the Church of Lunahuaná and visiting a craft fair where you can acquire beautiful memories.
- End of the Tour
- Excursions to the mentioned tourist places.
- Guided in Spanish
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- CIty Tour in tourist mobility.
- Practice of 1 sport: Boating or ATV (per person).
- If you wish to carry out an additional activity: canoeing or quad bike (S / 35.00).
- Transportation Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima.
- It is recommended to bring: hat, light clothing, backpack or small bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, hiking shoes, camera, etc.
- If you choose to practice rafting, it is advisable to bring another change of clothes.
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
2d / 1n - Nor Yauyos (Huancaya + Vilca) - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Beginnings and Sunset of Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Caral - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Lunahuana 2d / 1n - Daily Departures (From Lima) - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Rafting, ATV
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic