Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 159USD 41
Full Day - Lunahuaná Adventurous
Full day (1 day)
72 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day - Lunahuaná Adventurous
Lunahuaná is the best alternative to admire nature, practice adventure sports and try unforgettable meals.
- Very close to Lima, its valley is fed by the Cañete River and, thanks to its waters on the land, grow orchards and vineyards.
- Practicing canoeing is the corollary of one of the best weekend trips you will have the opportunity to live.
- 5:00 AM. Metro of Plaza Norte next to Grifo Repsol. // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 5:40 AM. Av. Aviación with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Backs of the Museum of the Nation). // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 6:00 AM. Pick up at Puente Benavides. // No tolerance minutes will be provided.
- 6:05 AM. Pick up at Puente Atocongo. // No tolerance minutes will be provided.
- 6:10 AM. Pick up at Puente Alipio. // No tolerance minutes will be provided.
CERRO AZUL - LUNAHUANÁ
- A.M. Arrival at CERRO AZUL, where we will visit the SPA and TOURIST PORT OF CERRO AZUL where we will enjoy a great view of its beach and pier, then we prepare to carry out the INDIVIDUA L ATV activity, it is a circuit full of adventure (approximately 30 to 40 minutes). Free time to shop for handicrafts.
- A.M. We arrive at LUNAHUANÁ , we will get ready in advance to board the rafts CANOOTE (NOT INCLUDED) and slide downriver through part of the Cañete river (there will be a small instruction from the guide). In addition, we can perform the sport of CANOPY (NOT INCLUDED) , which consists of the slide of approximately 300 meters.
- P.M. FREE LUNCH (NOT INCLUDED) , at the choice of passengers.
- P.M. Continuing with the tour, we will make the CITY TOUR , visiting PLAZA DE ARMAS, COLONIAL CHURCH , we will take advantage of buying souvenirs, handicrafts, macerated passion fruit, grapes, etc. In addition, we will visit the “VIÑA LOS REYES” winery , where we will learn the industrial production of wines and piscos and we will have a FREE TASTING (we will have time to make purchases).
- P.M. We will cross the CATAPALLA BRIDGE , to visit the "LA REINA DE LUNAHUANÁ" winery, where we will learn about the process and elaboration of wines and piscos in an artisanal way; FREE TASTING for each participant.
- P.M. We visit the "LOS GIRASOLES" BEEKEEPING center, where we can TAST FREE of the delicious honeys that it offers in its 5 varieties, in addition to the explanation of the process of raising bees and production of the best HONEY.
- 18:00 PM. We return to Lima happy after a great day on the WINE AND ADVENTURE ROUTE.
- 21:00 PM. Arrival in Lima (at the same boarding points). End of our services.
- Tourist transport available to the group.
- ATV Adventure Sport (1 person).
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- TASTING of wines and piscos.
- TASTING of honey and derivatives.
- INSURANCE-SOAT against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photography during the tour.
- Adventure sports.
- - RAFTING s /. 45 soles per person.
- - CANOPY s /. 60 soles per person.
- Personal expenses.
- Rafting (opcional)
- Zipline (opcional)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- ATV (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old do not pay. They share services and seats with parents. / From 4 to 10 years old pay published children rate. They have full service and bus seat. / From 11 years old and over, pay Adult Rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Slippers, Swimwear, Change clothes, Sunscreen, Repellent, Sunglasses, Cap and / or hat.
- All passengers must carry their ID during the excursion.
- The accommodation of the seats on the bus will be according to the order of arrival.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If a client decides to withdraw before finalizing their reservation, there will be no refund for prior departure.
- If you want to take or buy snacks, it is recommended that they be light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- Mandatory use of mask, face mask, personal alcohol.