S/. 79USD 22
Full Day - Lunahuaná Adventurous
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day - Lunahuaná Adventurous
Lunahuaná is the best alternative to admire nature, practice adventure sports and try unforgettable meals.
- Very close to Lima, its valley is fed by the Cañete River and, thanks to its waters on the land, grow orchards and vineyards.
- Practicing canoeing is the corollary of one of the best weekend trips you will have the opportunity to live.
- 5:00 AM Subway of Plaza Norte on the side of the Repsol Griffin. // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 5:50 AM. Av. Aviación with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Backs of the Museum of the Nation). // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 6:10 AM. I pick up at Puente Benavides. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 6:15 AM. Pick up at Atocongo Bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 6:20 AM. Pick up in Alipio Bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
CERRO AZUL - LUNAHUANÁ
- Between 5:00 am. and 6:20 a.m. Meeting / Pick up at indicated points.
- 7:00 am. We made our first stop in Tambo Rural, since it is one of the busiest places next to the road in the Panamericana Sur, where its four clay ovens have prepared their already famous artisan stuffed breads, which are a classic. We will also take advantage of the hygienic services to continue our journey.
- 8:15 a.m. Arrival at Cerro Azul, we prepare to do ATV, traveling through a circuit full of adventure (approximately 30 to 40 minutes).
- Afterwards we will make the Free Anchovies tasting (you can take breakfast in your restaurant "La Anchoveta Azul" based on this dish. (30 minutes).
- We will continue visiting its Balneario and Tourist Port of Cerro Azul, where we will enjoy a great view of its beach and pier; In the port you can also make tourist purchases of handicrafts.
- 10:30 a.m. We go to Lunahuaná. On the way we will observe part of the Inca Trail Qhapaq Ñan and the Ruins "Incahuasi" Archaeological Zone, built to be the headquarters of the Inca Túpac Yupanqui.
- 11:15 a.m. We arrived at Lunahuaná. We will get ready in advance to embark on the rafts (Canoeing: Price not included in the program) and slide downstream crossing part of the Cañete River (there will be a small basic preliminary instruction on the part of the guide).
- 1:30 pm. Lunch (Free, Not included). The guide can recommend some options, but passengers are free to choose.
- 2:30 pm. City Tour visiting the Plaza de Armas and Colonial Church. We will take advantage of buying souvenirs, handicrafts, marinated passion fruit, grapes, etc.
- 3:00 pm. We visit "Viña Los Reyes", knowing the elaboration of wines and piscos and finishing with a tasting of all their products (we will have time to be able to make purchases).
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival at Catapalla, a beautiful village of women located at the foot of the Cañete River.
- 4:15 p.m. We will visit the vineyard "La Reina de Lunahuaná", where we will learn about the process and elaboration of wines and piscos in the area. Tasting for each participant.
- 5:00 pm. We visited the "Los Girasoles" Apiculture, where we can taste the delicious honeys that it offers in its 5 varieties, as well as the process of raising bees and producing the best honey.
- On return we will observe panoramicly "La Casa Encantada", a place that in time has had paranormal facts.
- 6:00 pm. We return to Lima happy after a great day in the "Wine and Adventure Route".
- 9:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same points of embarkation).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport Lima-Lunahuaná-Lima.
- Visit to the tourist places.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Tasting of honey and derivatives.
- Insurance - SOAT Tourist against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Raffles for our travelers.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Adventure sports:
- >> Canoeing - S / .30
- >> Quad bike - S / .20
- >> Canopy - S / .50
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Zipline (incluida)
- Rafting (incluida)
- ATV (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years do not pay. They share services and seating with parents. / From 4 to 10 years pay children rate published. They have full service and bus seat. / From 11 years old to older, they pay Adult Fee.
- It is recommended to bring: Slippers, Swimwear, Change clothes, Blocker, Repellent, Sunglasses, Cap and / or hat.
- All passengers must carry their ID during the trip.
- The accommodation of the seats on the bus will be according to the order of arrival.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- If you want to bring or buy snacks, it is recommended that they be light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
S/. 79USD 22