- Tour the most extraordinary landscapes of our Peruvian highlands.
- Enjoy a day of trekking and adventure in Obrajillo.
- Discover the legend of the Cordillera de la Viuda.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Mysticism, shamanism (Included)
- 4:00 a.m. Hyundai Store, crossing Javier Av. West Avenue with Arequipa Avenue (San Isidro).
- 4:30 a.m. McDonald's, crossing of Av. La Marina with Av. Universitaria (San Miguel).
- 5:00 a.m. CC Plaza Norte, assistant of the Panamericana Norte (Independence).
Full Day Cordillera de la Viuda - Santa Rosa de Quives
- Start: 4:00 a.m.
- Village of Santa Rosa de Quives : Located on 919 meters above sea level, this small town welcomes us with its scenic beauty and warm weather all year round.
- Well of Desires of Santa Rosa de Lima : Without a doubt a stop that you can not ignore, make your wish and leave your letter to our patron of America.
- Canta Town : Charming and peaceful town located northeast of the city of Lima, we will have time to walk its streets.
- Cerro Abanico: Located in the town of Huaros, we are dazzled by the majestic panorama of Cerro Abanico, pretending to be a multicolored fan on the hill.
- Cochapampa Viewpoint : Beautiful viewpoint from where you can see a spectacular view of the entire town of Canta.
- Village of 100 balconies : Yaso is a picturesque town characterized by its 100 balconies that have been maintained over the years.
- Cullhuay Peasant Community : Cullhuay offers visitors the pleasure of visiting the typical Andean town of narrow, cobbled and almost lonely streets that show us how cozy and simply warm Andean hospitality can be.
- Cordillera de la Viuda : See the most extraordinary landscapes of the different ecological floors of the Peruvian highlands. Dazzle yourself with water mirrors of great natural beauty.
- Chuchón Lagoon : This lagoon has a very particular characteristic since it has the shape of the map of Peru. Many residents indicate that the Chuchón lagoon has no depth and has been the scene of many disappearances of men from the area.
- 7 Colors Lagoon : Located at 4,500 meters above sea level, it is called in this way for its colors, this impressive lagoon has different shades of colors such as blue, green, light blue, turquoise among others.
- Village of Obrajillo : Known as "The paradise of campers" knows its old town that houses a large countryside with eucalyptus trees and wild flowers.
- La Mellisera or Pomora Waterfall : Well known for the belief that by being blessed by its waters there is the possibility of conceiving twin children.
- End: 8:00 pm.
- Private tourist transport
- Complimentary coca tea
- Traditional poncho loan.
- Panoramic view of the Cerro Abanico.
- Panoramic view of the village of the 100 balconies.
- Visit to the town of Santa Rosa de Quives.
- Visit to the wishing well of Santa Rosa de Lima.
- Visit to the town of Canta.
- Visit to the Cochapampa viewpoint.
- Visit to the Cullhuay Peasant Community.
- Visit to the Cordillera de la Viuda.
- Visit the waterfall La Mellisera or Pomora.
- Visit to the Chuchón lagoon.
- Visit to the 7 Colors Lagoon.
- Visit to the town of Obrajillo.
- Chacchado technique of coca leaves.
- Pachamama Ritual (land payment).
- Apacheta offering.
- Tasting of cheese and artisan delicacies.
- Tourist guide / guide.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Warm clothes for morning and evening, backpack or small bag, hiking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses with UV protection, camera or camcorder, soroche tablets, personal medicines.
- Once the reservation has been made, it can be transferable and endorsable; however, no date changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- If the passenger does not show up on the day of the tour, they will lose 100% of their payment, it will be considered NO SHOW and will not be entitled to claim.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat on board. From 5 years, they pay Full Rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Cooking class w/a local chef in their home + Market´s visit - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Palomino Islands (From Miraflores or San Isidro) - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Huacas + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Night visit to the First Cemetery Presbítero Maestro - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day- Caral and Vichama & the Agricultural City - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits