- Paracas, Ballestas Islands and Tambo Colorado.
- Archaeological visits (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (additional cost)
- Guided visits (additional cost)
- From Lima Pick up from the hotel.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
- Departures: Every day, except Long Holidays.
Paracas, Ballestas Islands and Tambo Colorado
- 5:00 a.m. Pick up from hotel passengers.
- 9:30 am Arrival to Paracas: After that we will go to the El Chaco jetty, from this place we will depart to the Ballestas Islands in modern sliders where you can enjoy a wonderful walk to appreciate closely the sea lions, Humboldt penguins, various seabirds.
- They will also appreciate "El Candelabro" of which the guide will tell you the different hypotheses about their formation (1:45 hours approx. Duration).
- 12:00 pm. He returns to the Chaco.
- Lunch in El Chaco (on behalf of the traveler).
- 2:00 pm Departure to the Archaeological Complex of Tambo Colorado, located in the valley of Pisco. During the tour you can observe the Pisco Valley, its small towns, you can also observe the Pisco River.
- Upon arrival at the Archaeological Center, a visit to a small museum will be made, where archaeological remains from that time are found.
- 5:00 pm. Trip back to Lima.
- 8:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (time approx).
- The end of the trip.
- Tourist Transportation Lima / Paracas / Tambo Colorado / Lima.
- Transfer by boat to Ballestas.
- Entrance tickets to the Paracas Reserve and Tambo Colorado.
- Specialized guide, tour of the Ballestas Islands and Tambo Colorado.
- Official Tourism Guide and / or Tourism Coordinator.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any point not specified in the program.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Propio del Operador
- Our mobilities are registered with the Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
- Monitored by the SUTRAN speed control 90 Km / H.
- Travel with a Tourist Soat policy in Cia de Seguros Mapfre.
- Experienced drivers, Brief A3 qualified by the MTC.
Religious Tour of Churches of Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Art, Folklore and Gastronomy in Barranco - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Shows, Gastronomy
Flavors & Tradition: Walking City Tour with food tasting - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Gastronomy, Other drinks tasting