- If you are an adventure lover, this is the perfect place and tour for you.
- Meet the motherhood of sea lions,
- Feel the adrenaline taking a spectacular walk through the vast dunes or sandboarding, sliding on a board downhill.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
- Sandboarding (Included)
Departure placeAfter coordination, we will pick you up at one of these 5 locations:
- 3:00 am Municipality of Los Olivos, crossing of Av. Carlos Izaguirre and Av. Antúnez de Mayolo (Los Olivos)
- 3:30 am Casino Miami, intersection of Av. La Marina and Av. Universitaria (San Miguel)
- 3:45 am Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, next to Banco de la Nación (San Isidro)
- 4:00 am Saga Falabella, crossing of Arequipa Ave. and Av. José Pardo (Miraflores)
- 4:15 am Atocongo Bridge, Panamericana Sur Av. (San Juan de Miraflores)
Full Day Paracas - Ica
- Start: 3:00 a.m.
- Paracas: Known for its beautiful beaches such as El Chaco, it also keeps in its history, very important passages such as the creation of the flag and the independence of our country.
- Islas Ballestas: Tour through exuberant rock formations of our coastline that blend harmoniously with the marine fauna, highlighting the Humboldt penguins, the guano birds and the friendly sea wolves, beautiful species that embellish the landscape.
- Tubular (Carros Areneros): Get carried away by the adrenaline in this roller coaster of sand, going up and down dunes at full speed, flying through the air caressing the Ica breeze and challenging your fears.
- Sandboard: You can slide from the dunes of the Huacachina, with special boards reaching great speed and spending a moment full of adrenaline. It is not necessary to be an expert, you just have to dare to live this amazing experience. We bet you will want to repeat it!
- Laguna de la Huacachina: This beautiful natural paradise is located in the Oasis of America. Find out about the romantic legend that its mysterious emerald green waters hide.
- Caserío Brujas de Cachiche: In this place there is an endless number of stories related to black witchcraft. We will also hear stories about the presence of witches in the town.
- Viticulture in Ica: In this artisan winery in the Subtanjalla annex, you will learn the process of making wine and pisco, representative beverages from Ica that will delight your palate with its pleasant flavors. Then we can taste these delicious liquors in their different varieties of wines, piscos and liquor creams.
- Chocolate in Ica: We can taste the most delicious and traditional Iqueños delicacies such as alfajores, tiles, chocotejas, jams, patience cookies, white delicacy, among others.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Private tourist transport.
- Breakfast on board courtesy.
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands (boat + lifejacket + guide).
- Sand cars in the dunes of Huacachina.
- Sandboard (instructor + table).
- Visit to the bay of Paracas.
- Visit to El Candelabro geoglyph.
- Visit to the Huacachina lagoon.
- Visit to the Bruges de Cachiche farmhouse.
- Visit to viticulture in Ica.
- Visit to viticulture in Chincha.
- Visit to chocolate shop in Ica.
- Tasting of tiles and chocotejas.
- Tasting of wines, piscos and liquor creams.
- Tasting of white delicacy, strained beans, jams, fig sweet and quince.
- Tourist counselor.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Tourist taxes (S / 20.00)
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes for the day and warm for the evening, backpack or small bag, hat or cap, sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses with UV protection, camera or video camera, personal medicines.
- Once the reservation is made it can be transferable and endorsable, however, changes of date or cancellations will not be accepted.
- If you do not show up on the day of the tour, you will lose 100% of your payment.
- All passengers must arrive up to 10 minutes before the departure time. The departure time will be at the established time, tolerance tolerance will not be accepted. The accommodation in the transport is according to the order in which they arrive at the point of embarkation.
- If the passenger arrives late, they will lose the right to the tour and also to return the money, it will be considered NO SHOW and will not have the right to claim.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old they do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat on board. From 5 to 10 years old, they pay a Child Fee (specified in advertisement). From 11 years old, they pay Full Rate.
- It is strictly forbidden to approach the unit in an ethyl state or with symptoms of having ingested alcohol or other substances.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Monitored vehicles.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Aerial Rides, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
2d/0n The Best of Ica (Only Tours) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding
2d / 1n Visit to Lines and Aqueducts in Nazca - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits