DescriptionThe Junín National Reserve is located in the central Andes (on the plateau of Bombón), in the districts of Carhuamayo, Ondores and Junín in the department of Junín and in the districts of Ninacaca and Vicco in the department of Pasco.
- This important place is located in the pampa de Junín in the vicinity of the historic battle of Junín.
- The National Sanctuary of Huayllay is located in the district of Huayllay, in Pasco, between 4,100 and 4,600 meters above sea level
- 90% of the rock formations that are found are of volcanic origin and form a "rock forest" of great beauty and uniqueness.
- Between the impressive rocks are bofedales and puquiales that guarantee the presence of a unique fauna in the place.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Tarma: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Ana Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, prior coordination and according to availability of the operator, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Tarma and in the low season.
Junín Reserve Tour & Huayllay Sanctuary (Full Day)
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure from the city of Tarma.
- Junín: Heroic Villa.
- Historical Sanctuary of Chacamarca (Optional, depending on time).
- National Reserve of Junín: Second largest lake in Peru.
- Huayre: Monument square to the Maca.
- Carhuamayo, Shelby and Vicco: Picturesque towns.
- National Sanctuary of Huayllay: Stone Forest.
- Hot springs "La Calera".
- Return to Tarma.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Entrance to the Historic Sanctuary of Chacamarca.
- Entrance to the National Shrine of Huayllay.
- Entrance to the thermal springs "La Calera".
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Mantaro Valley, Yauyos and Central Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Huancayo + Concepción + Jauja - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Native Ashánincas Community Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits
2d / 1n Archeology + Snowy Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits