- The valley of the Urubamba River, or "Sacred Valley of the Incas", is a beautiful scenery of picturesque villages.
- It has an impressive andenería and archaeological sites of great importance.
- Dominated by the imposing summits of the Cordillera del Vilcanota, the valley has been, since Inca times, the agricultural pantry of the city of Cusco.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Pisac: Located 33 km from Cusco by paved road. It has an old town, an archaeological site considered among the most important in Cusco, and a modern town of colonial origin. It also has a Sunday market that attracts thousands of visitors and villagers from remote villages, wearing traditional colorful clothing. The day of the fair highlights the walk of the Varayocs or mayors, who around 9:30 am They go to the church to attend the traditional mass in Quechua.
- Ollantaytambo: Typical Inca town 21 km. From Urubamba (2,800 masl). It was named in honor of the cacique Ollanta, famous for his romance with an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec. One of its best preserved areas extends north of Hanan-Huacaypata plaza, a total of 15 blocks of houses built on stone walls. In the vast archaeological site, located on the hill that calls the town, include buildings such as the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Baths of the Princess
- Chinchero: This town is located 28 km from Cusco on the paved road to Urubamba. Here are the remains of what was the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, which is like a beautiful colonial temple built on Inca foundations. Its main attraction, however, is its Sunday market, originally dedicated to the exchange of agricultural products between the comuneros of the valley and those of the highlands.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- Private Transportation + Professional driver.
- Specialized bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Tourist Ticket
- Meals and drinks during the trip.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (Souvenirs).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- We recommend you take snacks, preferably light snacks (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Traditional Cusco - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments
Novelty in Cusco: Fullday Red Valley + Mountain Seven Colors - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Magical Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits