- The Immaculate Virgin of Concepción is located in the area called "Piedra Parada".
- It is considered one of the largest religious monuments in the country.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental Zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Conception: Main square and main Church.
- Casona Ugarte León.
- Monument of the Three Heroines Toledo.
- Dairy plant: Purchase of dairy products.
- Monument of the Immaculate Conception Virgin (Trekking of 15 minutes).
- Ingenio: Fish center, trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: Cataract the Velo de la Ñusta (Visiting season from November to April, when there is rain).
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Transport (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Huaytapallana Tour and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Exotic Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tunanmarca "Archaeological Capital of the Huancas" - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits