DescriptionThese enigmatic buildings are 158 kilometers from Huánuco. Access is achieved by traveling on a road that runs parallel to the Marañón River, until reaching the district of Tantamayo.
- These vestiges are testimony of the Yarowilca, Pre-Inca culture of Aymara roots.
- Of all the set, it emphasizes the call "Castle of Susupillo", considered "the highest prehistoric building of America".
- Its structure made of clay and stone still stands to the test of time.
- We also find in the area, Piruro, another important complex.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Skyscraper of Tantamayo
- Start: 3:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Heading towards the enigmatic skyscrapers of the kingdom of the Yarowilca, located 3 hours from the city (158 km), in the Tantamayo valley, Huamalíes.
- We visit an area of (65 km2), where there are around 81 archaeological sites, highlighting Piruro (3,800 meters above sea level) and Susupillo (4,000 meters above sea level).
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver does the work of a Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits