- Tingo María, is considered the gateway to the Peruvian jungle.
- This beautiful city, is called the "City of Sleeping Beauty", in honor of the mountain that presents as an emblem at the bottom of its horizon.
- It is located in the district of Rupa Rupa, in the province of Leoncio Prado in Huánuco and is the capital, both of the province and the district.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Tingo Maria Basic
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- We leave for the Tingo María National Park: For this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km and we will settle on the left bank of the Huallaga river.
- Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- Sulfurous Waters Spring: Place where you can spray with any part of the body; as a recommendation, where you have some ailment or upset stomach.
- Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves, formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Inside they house an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", better known as guacharos or owls ( Important: This bird is in danger of extinction).
- Chocolate Factory: Tasting of cocoa products.
- Boat Trip: 10 to 15 minutes boat ride on the Monzón River (Optional - Additional cost).
- Catarata Santa Carmen: We will appreciate spectacular waterfalls (30 m high). This area is surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. Here we will make a 20 minute walk.
- Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters. In the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters, who blesses the newly married couples, at the same time this will be the place where we will have lunch (not included).
- Mirador San Cristóbal: We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight with the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Huánuco Marka Majestuoso - Ful Day (16 Unforgettable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
The Unforgettable Perricholi - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits