- Enter the depth of a cave that houses cave paintings and skeletal remains and be surprised with its stalactites and stalagmites that are inside.
- Then know the Purunmachus, the Sarcophagi of Karajía, which are tombs with more than 2 meters high and anthropomorphic body that will leave you speechless for their incredible location, on the edge of a cliff ... Are you going to miss it?
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Caving (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Karajía sarcophagi + Quiocta Caverns
- START We will start the trip towards the town of Cruz Pata.
- TREKKING TO KARAJÍA. From this point we will walk approximately 25 minutes to the funerary site of the Sarcophagi of Karajía, a set of funerary statues, located in an inaccessible rocky cliff.
- LUNCH Subsequently, mobility will transfer us to Luya - Lamud. There we will enjoy a delicious regional lunch.
- QUIOCTA CAVERNA. Following the visit, in the afternoon we will enter the Quiocta Cavern, where we can observe thousands of stalagmites and stalactites of different shapes and sizes. This place was used by the ancient Chachapoyas as a cemetery. In the tour we can see skeletons scattered throughout all environments.
- RETURN Later we will return to the city of Chachapoyas
- Tourist mobility
- Official tourism guide in Spanish
- Tourist tickets
- Assistance during the excursion.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips, souvenirs.
- Extra expenses
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- >> Roundtrip horse tour by pax - $ 10.00
- >> Guided in English, add $ 6.00 per passenger
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
Chachapoyas Traditional - 3d / 2n - Amazonas
Activities: Cable cars, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
9d / 8n- Discover Cajamarca + Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
Kuelap: An Adventure Trip Very Close to Heaven - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Full Day Kuelap - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits
Magic Jungle: Tarapoto and Chachapoyas - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars
Tour of the Best of Chachapoyas 7d / 6n (Vía Jaén) - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Cable cars