- With this tour you will be able to make a spectacular excursion to know the wonder of the Pillones waterfall, some splendid photos and a charming place.
- An alternative route in the city of Arequipa, cheer up and do not stay without enjoying this beautiful adventure.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotels in the historic center of the city.
- In another case, the meeting point would be in the Plaza de Armas itself.
FULL DAY CATARACT OF PILLIONS
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- 6:15 a.m. Pick up from the different hotels in the city of Arequipa.
- We will travel by 2.30 hours to San Antonio de Chuca (Carretera Arequipa - Puno, Km. 154); previously we will have breakfast (not included in the tour price).
- We will walk 1 Km. A short but somewhat cold route, so they must wear a windbreaker jacket.
- When arriving at the Pillones falls we will observe rocks molded by the erosion of the water, we will see vizcachas (Andean rodent) jumping among the rocks. You can descend to the waterfall but with great care, once there you can take photos and enjoy the warm climate, the flora and fauna of the region.
- We will change the noisy speakers of the cars by the sound of falling water, energizing us and enjoying a little hidden part of Arequipa.
- After visiting the beautiful waterfalls of Pillones, we will go to the "Forest of Stones" of Imata 150 km northeast of Arequipa (road to Puno, approximately 2.30 hours by car).
- We will arrive to the picturesque village of Imata and with our guide we will start the trekking of approximately 30 minutes towards the forest.
- The landscape is unparalleled, The Stone Forest of Imata is a natural place with strange rock formations and stone columns, where your imagination and fun will have no limits, you can take pictures and play with the shadows.
- Finally in the return, in coordination with the passenger, you see a stop for lunch.
- After returning to the city you can see a protected place as part of the reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca where it is full of South American camelids
- Return to Arequipa.
- End: 4:30 pm. approx.
- Professional guide
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended: Take precautions with the theme of height, be warm, comfortable clothes and shoes slipper.
- Important: Activity has a moderate level of difficulty since there is a descent down a rock road to get to appreciate this beauty of the landscape
- CHILDREN: Recommended since 10 years due to the conditions mentioned above.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Arequipa Adventure - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
From Chivay to Puno - Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Bus through the Colca Canyon in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits