- Enjoy the beauty of Lake Titicaca.
- Visit the floating islands of the Uros.
- And in the afternoon the tombs of our altiplanic ancestors in Sillustani.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
FULL DAY PUNO: LAKE TITICACA + SILLUSTANI CULTURAL
- 8:50 am. Collection of hotels for transfers to the port of Puno.
- 9:20 a.m. Boarding time to depart towards Uros.
- 10:00 am Guided tour and cultural interpretation of the Uros Islands (at least two islands are visited).
- 12:00 m. Return to Puno and time to have lunch.
- 2:00 p.m. The pick-up starts in the Plaza de Puno.
- 2:30 pm. Fixed departure time from Puno to Sillustani.
- 3:30 pm. The Archaeological Complex is visited accompanied by the official tourist guide.
- 5:00 pm. The bus returns to Puno.
- 5:45 pm. End of service in the main square of Puno.
- Pickups and transfers.
- Tourist boat for the island of Uros.
- Transport to visit Sillustani.
- Professional guide
- Income and taxes.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Historical and Mystic Puno - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
New Year 2020 - Uros, Taquile, Inca Uyo, Aramu - 3d / 0n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Routes in other vehicles, Historical visits