- El Boquerón del Padre Abad is a tourist attraction of great interest, which is located in the department of Ucayali.
- It was discovered in the fifties of the 18th century by the missionary Francisco Alonso de Abad, which is why, years later, this Boquerón received its name.
- The Natural Complex that includes El Boquerón del Padre Abad includes different scenarios, such as the Falls of the Bride and the Devil's Shower, two of the most famous waterfalls in this area of the Amazon.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- We start with a route to the Province of Padre Abad, in the Department of Ucayali, 196 kilometers from Tingo María.
- The anchovy of Padre Abad was discovered by Father Abad in 1757. It is a canyon opened by the river, very narrow, covered with vegetation and presenting beautiful waterfalls.
- The Veil of the Bride: It is called by this name, by the fine drop of water that it presents. This waterfall has a height of 40 meters and its waters move towards a natural pool that is surrounded by rock formations covered with vegetation.
- The Shower of the Devil: It receives the name by the formation of a face in the rock where the water of the cataract precipitates, same that has like peculiarity to present / display a demonic form around which, according to some settlers, paranormal phenomena happen
- The UFO: It is a building in the form of flying saucer or Unidentified Flying Object, which never took off and which is about 200 meters from the Boquerón Tunnel.
- City Tour Aguaytía.
- The bridge over the river Aguaytía is a work of engineering of the first magnitude, whose importance lies in being the access road to Pucallpa.
- This route was built around the forties to allow the transport of rubber from the jungle to Callao.
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits