S/. 250USD 71
Full Day Viceroyalty - Lima
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Viceroyalty - Lima
Our service is focused on the different eras of the history of our Peru, especially the city of Lima.
- We started with the pre-Inca culture, where the city of Lima is formed.
- The houses in huacas and the rivers were sacred for the old settlers of the capital.
- Then we will live the Viceroyalty, where the Spaniards owned the country and we ended up with independence.
- Real Felipe Fortress
- Municipality of La Punta
- Plaza de Armas de Lima
- Lima cathedral
- You will visit the boulevard of Larcomar, Parque del Amor, Kenney Park, Lighthouse of the Navy of Peru.
- Lima: Transfer in / out of the passenger hotel.
- Optional: You can also coordinate with the Operator, after your purchase, a meeting point.
City Tours Virreinal
- 9:00 am - Pick up from hotel.
- Fortaleza de Real Felipe - Military building built in the 18th century in Callao, during the governments of the viceroys José Antonio Manso de Velasco and Manuel de Amat y Juniet, to defend the port against the attacks of pirates and corsairs. It is one of the few works of military architecture that exist in Peru and is the largest built by Spaniards in America.
- Municipality of La Punta - It is the smallest municipality of Lima and Callao, it is called "the tail of Lima" and it is a municipality with a lot of history due to its proximity to the Fortress of Real Felipe.
- Plaza de Armas de Lima - Also called "Plaza Mayor de Lima", it is the founding site of Lima. Located in the Historic Center of the city, around it stand the Government Palace of Peru, the Cathedral of Lima, the Church of the Sagrario, the Archbishop's Palace of Lima, the Municipal Palace of Lima and the Club of the Union.
- Catedral de Lima - Renaissance style, its tall towers with slate spire are neoclassical with stylistic influences from the school of Escuria and the north of Europe. It has 3 doors; the main one (center) is called "Puerta del Perdón", the right "Puerta de la Epístola" and the left "Puerta del Evangelio".
- Catacombs and Church San Francisco de Asís - The Catacombs is one of the oldest and most famous cemeteries of the ancient Lima. It is in a network of tunnels and underground rooms. located in the Basilica and Convent of San Francisco de Lima.
- Parque de las Aguas - The former "Parque de la Reserva" was renovated and reopened in 2006, with a complex of 13 water sources (one has a jet 80 meters high). Also called " Magical Water Circuit ." It combines music, light, color and images, and holds the Guinness Record for being the "World's largest fountain complex in a public park".
- Transfer to your hotel back.
- 7:00 pm - End of service.
- Transfer In / Out from your hotel.
- Entrance ticket to tourist places
- Bilingual tourist guide ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral of Lima (S / .30).
- Food and drinks.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
S/. 250USD 71