DescriptionVilca is considered "El Edén" of the province of Yauyos.
- Andean village at 3,816 meters above sea level, located 17 km from Huancaya, province of Yauyos, Lima.
- Surrounded by two hills: San Cristobal and Canta Gallo, Vilca is eminently a cattle ranch whose economic activity is developed by its inhabitants.
- Tourism is a thriving activity for the population and its history is framed in archaeological places.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Vilca
- Start: 5:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Pilcomayo, Chupaca, banks of the Cunas river and the route called Abra Negro Bueno.
- Vilca (Plaza de Armas - Monument to the Trout).
- Centenary Bridge.
- Mirador de San Cristóbal.
- Lagoon of Papacochapara (Trekking of 30 minutes).
- Forest of Love (It is covered with queñuas).
- Viewpoint of Cantagallo.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 11:00 pm.
- Tourist Transportation (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Tarma Tour - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
3d / 2n - Tarma + Huayllay + Perene - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Museums, monuments
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching
Half Day - Huancayo Classic - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking