DescriptionVisit the Wari archaeological complex 22 km northeast of the city of Ayacucho, where the capital of the Wari Empire is located.
- We will also visit the historic sanctuary Pampa de Ayacucho, which was the scene of the Battle of Ayacucho, where American freedom is marked.
- Finally, we will visit the Artisanal Village of Quinua, where we can appreciate typical crafts and taste typical dishes.
- This trip is definitely made for you! We will wait for you.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huamanga: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huamanga, in low season and always prior coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho
- Departure from Huamanga.
- Wari Site Museum
- Main temple
- Sacrificial Stone
- Craft workshops in the town of Quinua
- Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho
- Return to Huamanga.
- Tourist transport (shared service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Ayacuchano Soy - 2d / 1n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments
Full Day Turquoise Waters Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Route of Archeology, History and Culture Ayacuchana - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Peruvian Seville 4d / 3n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Ayacucho Historic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Millpu-Turquoise Water-Huancaraylla - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits