- Ayacucho offers you this incomparable place that you should know.
- Archeology, history and living culture.
- This tour is simply "the icon" of Ayacucho.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up at their respective hotels.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour
- Departure to the Wari Archaeological Complex, the "Capital of the First Andean Empire" (Pre-Inca culture).
- Visit to the Wari Site Museum, the Templo Mayor, the underground chambers of the Barrio de Monjachayuq and Cheqowasi.
- Then we will visit the craft workshop of the masters who will teach us the whole process of pottery in the town of Quinua, a typical place that has cobbled streets and tile roofs that give a peculiar, attractive and cozy appearance that is clearly a potter.
- Just 1 Km. From Quinua is the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where visitors can see the scene where the Battle of Ayacucho was held, a fact that sealed the independence of Peru and America. We will observe the Monument of Liberty that represents the obelisk of 44 m. of height, located at 3,300 meters above sea level
- In the afternoon visit to the colonial city where we can appreciate the architecture of Baroque style that is characterized by its stone arches that surrounds the four sides of the main square, the Casona Boza and Solís, Casona Cristóbal Castilla and Zamora among others; Archaeological Museum known as Hipolito Unanue, the Acuhcimay Viewpoint, the Chapel of the Monastery of Santa Teresa to enjoy the sweets prepared by the mothers of the Discalced Carmelites.
- We will visit the most representative craft workshops in the city such as Piedra de Huamanga, Altarpiece, textile and finally the Cathedral.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Official Tourism Guide (Spanish).
- Tourist transport (in shared or group service).
- First aid kit.
- Personalized attention
- Mineral water / Snacks (snacks).
- Horseback ride (S / .20 per person).
- Waterproof bags.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 to 10 years old, children pay a fee.
- Also applies for the whole year and holidays (only holy week is not applicable).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Tour Huancaraylla - Circamarca (Full Day) - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tours to Vilcashuaman and Intihuatana - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Ayacucho - Flower of Retama - Huanta - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Cangallo Eco Adventure Tour (Full Day) - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits
Millpu-Turquoise Water-Huancaraylla - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits