DescriptionThis is a journey through the evolution of the food of Arequipa.
- Walk through the historic center and traditional districts in the Campiña Arequipeña.
- Visit two picanterías and taste the "Triple" (portions of several dishes), chicha de jora, escribano. Arequipa local groceries.
- The whole tour is guided with stories of the cuisine of Arequipa.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Arequipa: Office in the center of the city, just 2 blocks from the weapons plaza.
- Confirm the exact address with the Operator, after your purchase.
- 9:00 am - Meeting at Meeting point.
- We begin our pedestrian tour through Arequipa Antigua and get to know a little more about its history through its traditional neighborhoods of narrow streets, colonial, solar mansions.
- Visit the local market to taste a variety of fruits and seasonal products.
- Let's also try the famous Arequipa and Salteña chocolates from the Iberian.
- Visit to the store and tasting of alfajores "Antojitos de Arequipa".
- Then we go to the countryside and districts of Arequipa as Sachaca.
- Visit to a picantería of yesteryear to share a scribe and chicha de jora.
- Continuing our visit to an emblematic district of the city, we will go to another typical picantería where, as a lunch, we will taste the famous triple and American cheese (combination of 3 to 4 dishes).
- End of service
- Guide (in Spanish).
- Tourist transport.
- Tasting of dish and drink in picantería of yesteryear.
- Tasting of liquors, chocolates, alfajores.
- Typical lunch
- Travel through the Arequipa countryside.
- Snacks and drinks not mentioned during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day Colca and Flight of the Condor - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ascent to Chachani Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Climbing, mountaineering
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa + Colca Canyon - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching